IMAGINATION & AMAZING GRACE - Cordia Novell, Christian Writer

A New Year
After the Storm
New Day
The Beginning
powered by

Let's Talk

"I am training you to rejoice in Me always."  This is the message I received from the Lord this morning. Literally. Today's message from my daily devotion. Yet it took frustration, a headache, disappointment in myself and finally surrender to bring me to a place where I could accept this.  We rely too much upon ourselves when we are not the author or finisher of our existence.  We can plant a seed, we can water it, but only God can make it grow.  I am learning that to truly trust my Creator is to lean into Him and wait.  There is true meaning behind His Word when He tells us to be patient.  He knows the end from the beginning.  This blog is His project and He will direct every step toward His purpose for using me as a vehicle to accomplish it.  Meanwhile, I will rejoice!

6 Comments to Rejoice!:

Comments RSS
LaSonya on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 11:30 AM
Thank you I need to learn to lean into Him and wait.
Reply to comment

Bill Hopkins on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:51 PM
Beautiful words, but how can we learn to let go and have that level of faith? We do not live in a world that caters to and fosters faith too much any more. Any thoughts you have would be helpful.
Reply to comment
Cordia Novell on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:28 PM
Romans 12:2 "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — his good, pleasing and perfect will." _____________________ Ultimately, we have no choice. God asks us to believe and trust Him. Just as I went through all that frustration yesterday, it didn't do any good. I had to let go or go crazy. It is really pretty comforting to know that I am not in control of every outcome; but knowing that I am truly loved by the One who is brings great peace. His grace is sufficient, indeed. Let go and let God sounds cliche but it is truth! We ain't running nothing!

Cornelia on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:09 PM
The Lesson that's often times difficult to grasp is that while Waiting, you will go through trials and tribulations! Sadness, frustration and disappointment does not leave you without Faith! My testimony! So proud of you my friend & sister!! Love you much!!!!!!
Reply to comment
Cordia Novell on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:30 PM
That's what it's all about! Love you too Sis!

Sheilah/Sunni on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 10:20 PM